Saturday, March 10, 2012

Sweet Carrigan!


The other day I had the awesome opportunity of getting to see what country living was like. I gotta say, I'm hooked! I wish Justin and I could pack everything up, buy a house on a bunch of land, and live easy. If only life worked that way. ha!

Carrigan is a sweet friend of mine whom I asked to help build my portfolio by letting me take some photos of her out at the farm. We had so much FUN! This girl is so full of life, I couldn't stop snapping pictures of her. I don't think she realized that she was such a natural when it came to modeling. Here is a little look into our photo shoot at the farm. Enjoy! :)

                                                                                                                                                                   
 




                          Isn't she ADORABLE?! A true country girl. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment